Sales & Business Development Rep
We are hiring problem solvers to join our team.
Paapri BDR Program
Join Paapri’s Business Development Representative Program:
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program is a global program that provides a chance to learn about an exciting and rewarding career at Paapri. This program focuses on building product knowledge, developing business communication and sales skills, and gaining industry experience. We are looking to hire our future superstar sales representatives or account managers and continue to build a culture of promoting from within through our BDR Program. This program will give you exposure to what it’s all about. The main goal of this program is to train college graduates on how to sell a solution rather than selling a product or a service.
We are hiring for our three locations:
- South Bend, Indiana
- Cambridge, UK
- Kolkata, India
- Remote – please contact me directly
Paapri started in 2013 to help small to mid-sized manufacturing [GU1] companies use technologies to help increase their sales, be more efficient, and measure performance. Over the past few years, the company grew to 50+ team members with offices in US, UK, and India. We became partners with name-brand ERP systems such as Oracle NetSuite and Infor Syteline and CRM systems such as SalesForce.com. We also built our own ERP, PCTeRP : a collection of microapps that not only can work as a standalone ERP system but also can be a bridge between the systems companies currently have to where they want to be. With the right mix of products, services, consulting and support , Paapri solves our customers unique problems with unique solutions fitted to their budget.
- Are you driven, hardworking, and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative development program at a growing consulting company?
- Do you want to start a career at the intersection of consulting and manufacturing technologies?
- Do you want to learn how small manufacturing companies work and make it a mission to help them grow and be more efficient?
- Do you want to learn from Industry Practitioners and Master Principal Consultants who are changing companies for the better, one at a time?
- Do you want to learn emerging technologies such as Oracle NetSuite, PCTeRP, and Infor Syteline?
We want to talk to you about joining our team:
The Paapri BDR Organization embraces GRIT. We work as a team with integrity, develop our people, collaborate, and innovate, are accountable, hold a high work ethic, and have a contagious culture of winning. You will be surrounded by smart, innovative, motivated people who are invested in our customers and the community.
What You’ll Do:
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you will enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Research prospective clients by staying on top of industry news and trends
- Leverage NetSuite CRM, ZoomInfo, and other sales tools to source new businesses and contacts
- Partner with Business Development Representatives to plan and execute sales campaigns targeting current and potential customers
- Work with cross functional teams such as Marketing & Enablement on projects that drive lead generation
- Learn how to source and prospect the technology space by shadowing other Business Development Representatives and participating in team meetings, trainings, and events
- Integrate yourself into the Business Development Organization by networking, building relationships, and owning your professional development
- Source and qualify quality leads for the Account Executives
- Interact by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite, Infor, and PCTeRP solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncover and qualify prospective customer needs, understand business processes, identify projects, determine requirements, and ascertain potential solutions
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
Our investment in you:
Paapri’s Business Development Representative (BDR) Program will launch your stimulating and rewarding tech sales career. Our program is centered around lead generation and talent development. From their first day, our BDRs are trained weekly on core sales skills that help them drive impact through lead generation and qualification during and after the BDR role. The Paapri BDR program is invested in talent who is committed to growing, learning, and performing in this role and beyond. Successful BDRs will progress into more advanced sales roles, which will provide increased earning potential. Our promote-from-within culture has propelled our most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles within sales and business development.
Click here to learn more about Paapri.
- Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Paapri and its partners’ products and services
- Goal-oriented individual with superior communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
- Have a bachelor’s degree and have 2+ years of corporate work experience (If you don’t have the experience, no problem, we will train you), however software or manufacturing experience is not required
- Have a strong desire for a long-term career in sales
- Known for a tremendous work ethic, passion, and dedication
- Enjoy learning new things including technology and can translate that into value for prospects
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Have good interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Have strong analytical skills with ability to draw evidence-based conclusions
- Can self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills
- Have demonstrated strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Thrive while working in a fast-paced environment–using strong business judgment and common sense is your thing
- Paapri offers a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability
- The overall package includes certain core elements such as medical, access to retirement planning, and much more
The Paapri Promise:
- We focus on YOUR growth in your career
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We believe in Diversity and Inclusion. A career with Paapri can span industries, roles, countries, and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. We are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives. We are a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.