Paapri Creative Marketing Specialist & Sales Manager & Business Analyst
We are hiring problem solvers to join our team.
Business Analyst Job Description:
This is a pre-sales leadership position focused on selling NetSuite, Infor, PCT ERP and our own custom development applications. Your primary responsibility is to partner with the sales team by driving valued added, consultative, discovery sessions with our prospects. Based on the needs of the prospect, develop ERP solutions that can be demonstrated to provide the necessary proof the ERP solution can meet or exceed their requirements. Success in this position is measured by meeting annual ERP and custom development sales targets.
· Top notch communication skills, including the ability to simplify complicated topics
· Possess the necessary business acumen and experience to understand best business practices across a variety of industries and compare prospect requirements to ERP best practices
· Ability to lead consultative discovery sessions, distill the information collected and quickly develop demo scripts that demonstrate a meaningful understanding of a client’s business, pain points and potential opportunities to leverage technology
· In depth NetSuite, Infor and/or ERP knowledge and the ability to independently research different NetSuite functional configurations to meet the needs of the prospect
· Ability to document process flows and business requirements to the development team when customizations are required to meet the needs of the prospect
· Comfortable creating custom ERP demonstration scripts based on prospect requirements
· Excels at leading custom ERP demonstrations and answering internal and external questions on the fly
· Hands-on leadership
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have at least 5 years of ERP Pre-Sales Demo experience. This individual should have an outgoing personality and be comfortable interacting (and teaching) all levels of internal and external staff.
Four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Accounting or Finance
Requires at least five years of ERP experience.
NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification highly desirable
· Top notch verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate systems/IT information to lay audiences.
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to be a team player and self-starter
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact effectively with management and users at all levels through both verbal and written means.
Sales Manager Job Description:
The ideal Sales Manager is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. An inside sales manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. This role will also assist in creation of processes for the eventual creation of a sales team.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Work with vendors to find the right product for customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Relevant Experience
- Prior sales experience in Cloud Services, Technology, Manufacturing sales or equivalent
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs;
- Strong Prioritization and Organizational Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record-Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills
Job Types: Full-time
Apply to the Sales Manager position here!
Creative Marketing Specialist Job Description:
We are hiring problem solvers to join our team. The impact that you can have at Paapri is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Paapri on a massive scale. Someone who takes work seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Paapri—and their career—to the next level.
As a Creative Marketing Specialist, you will be a member of the Marketing Team that supports the creative endeavors for our global offices (US, UK & India). This position is an integral part of the Paapri Marketing Team. This person will utilize their skill set in areas of content development, editing content, graphic design for digital media and sales to sustain and elevate the brand standards and assist in creating the identity of Paapri Cloud Technologies.
- Use Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud to create, revise, and develop advertisements, collateral, and branding materials for a variety of outlets such as print, video, web and social media
- Assist in developing visual assets such as PowerPoints for our sales team members
- Advanced knowledge developing B2B content and editing technical content
- Assist in writing & editing client case studies
- Develop online digital content on platforms such as Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook
- Assist in developing a brand voice and brand style guide for all written and visual assets
- Assist in developing a content calendar for social media, on-site content marketing, off-site content marketing, and email marketing
- Interact in online communities related to our services and the manufacturing vertical (LinkedIn groups, Reddit threads, micro niche sites, etc)
- Assist in developing email marketing copy for prospects in NetSuite CRM
- Find manufacturing, cloud computing, and business type blogs and mediums to pitch content and get links back to Paapri.com content to develop our web authority
- Interact and communicate in a positive and responsive manner with partners, vendors, employees, attendees of events, and the general public.
- Assistance in developing logos and assets for a new PCT ERP to be launched in 2022.
- Assist in developing visuals for client case studies
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in content writing, editing and graphic design
- Knowledge of core writing and editing principles
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of graphic design, print production, web design
- Knowledge of social media, content management systems and email marketing best practices.
- Capable of spending most of their day writing, editing content, and creating graphics
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail oriented
- SAAS experience preferred
- Self-starter who is driven to succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Team focused with collaborative attitude
- Creative with the willingness to try new untested ideas
- Self-starter who is driven to succeed.
- Growth focused.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willing to take risks.
- Team focused with collaborative attitude.
- Creative with the willingness to try new untested ideas.
- Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to listen carefully and think quickly.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance