Paapri as an ERP Project Consulting Partner
Both technical and functional expertise in ERP for customer engagement, ERP for supply chain operations, ERP for supplier relationship management, ERP for inventory management and many others provide Paapri subject matter consultants the understanding needed to help guide customers to a more in-depth awareness of how their ERP can work best for them.
ERP Implementation Consulting
Our subject matter team consults with small to midsized manufacturers in key areas vital to the success of the organization and a successful ERP implementation. During Paapri consultation, the following questions will be considered when walking through what best fits customer needs:
- Customer Acquisition, Retention, and Growth (CRM: Customer Relationship Management)
- What is the best way to gain new customers?
- What is the best way to keep track of leads and prospects?
- What is the best way to support customers?
- What is the best way to ensure customers are happy with products and services?
- What is the best way to predict future customer needs and be proactive about it?
- Supplier Acquisition, Retention and Growth (Supplier Relationship management)
- What is the best way to get new suppliers?
- What should the supplier benchmarking process be?
- How is the demand forecast fed to suppliers?
- How are suppliers educated on new innovations?
- How do suppliers get easy access to purchasing systems?
- Quality Management and Process Improvement
- How can technology support quality needs?
- How is it ensured that products maintain form, fit, and function the first time, every time?
- How are processes standardized to ensure control?
- Can measuring systems such as CMMs be connected to the ERP System?
- What are best practices to minimize cost of quality?
- Manufacturing Finance and Accounting (Including multi-currency, multi company and inter company transactions)
- What is the best way to understand the true cost of manufacturing?
- What is the best way to capture shop hours and machine hours?
- What is the best way to deal with landed costs?
- What is the best way to ensure shipping costs are under control?
- When using materials impacted by commodity prices, what is the best way to manage risks against fluctuations?
- Effective Production and Shop Floor Design and Management
- What is the best way to setup work centers?
- What is the best way to measure and optimize productivity?
- What is the best way to reduce and eliminate shop floor data entry errors?
- What technology is best to capture labor hours spent on jobs?
- What is the best way to manage preventative maintenance on tools and machines?
- Inventory Management and Turns Management
- What is the best way to reduce slow moving and/or obsolete inventory?
- What controls and metrics can be put in place to reduce scrap?
- What is the best way to leverage systems to improve turns?
- What is the best way to manage lots, batches, and serial numbers?
- What is the best way to determine how much inventory is valued at?